If you have just started having sex, you will want to learn about the five best fun sex positions for beginners. Starting to have sex is an exciting and thrilling time in a person's life. Knowing the right sex positions to start with can get your sex life off to a good start. Have fun trying all of these five best sex positions for beginners.
- Doggie Style. In this sex position, the woman gets on her hands and knees and the man penetrates her from behind. This is one of the best fun sex positions for beginners, because it is very stimulating for a women. Since the man is in control when having sex in this position, it is also a great way for a guy to practice his technique.
- Missionary. The woman lies flat on her back and the guy lays on top of woman facing her. This is a great position when you want to feel very intimate with your partner. To make this fun sex position for beginners even more fun, put a pillow under the woman's hips. This will allow for deeper penetration for the man and will give the woman an amazing sexual sensation.
- 69. This fun sex position for beginners can give both the man and woman unbelievable pleasure at the same time. One of the most popular ways for couples to do the 69 position is for the woman to be on top of the man with her vagina in his face while she lays on top of the man and puts his dick in her mouth. This allows a woman to be able to move her clitoris over the guy's tongue and mouth at an angle and speed that gives her the most pleasure.
- Woman on Top. Women love this fun sex position for beginners, because they can control their thrusting pace. Most men do this position because they enjoy having the woman take over. This position can be done with the woman facing the man or the woman riding the guy's dick backwards.
- Seated. This is a great fun sex position for beginners when you just can't make it to the bedroom. In this position, the guy is sitting up and the girl straddles him. Another great thing about this sex position is that it can be done just about anywhere, from the movie theatre to the car.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.