The 5 best G-Shock wrist watches are durable watches built by Casio. Their atomic engineering makes them extremely accurate, and they have all of the functions you could ever need in a watch. When judging the 5 best G-Shock wrist watches, you want to take into account the features and value each watch has to offer.
- G-Shock Model GA110DR-1A. This G-Shock model comes with a stopwatch that is accurate up to 1/1000th of a second. It is ISO200M waterproof, shock-resistant and has a pre-programmed calendar up to 2099. The battery life on this model is two years. Its special "Lego" inspired face graphic makes it one of the best G-Shock wrist watches around.
- G-Shock Model AWG100BC-1AV. The simple but effective design of this model is what makes it a great G-Shock wrist watch. It is shock-resistant like all of the G-Shock models, but this has a more sleek look to it that makes it something you could wear at a causal event. The stainless steel and resin wristband make it even more durable.
- G-Shock Model GWF1000-1. This G-Shock watch has everything a scuba diver could ever need. Durable solar power panels, moon data, a tide graph, a battery alarm to let you know when your battery is running low and a dive time interval counter. If you are a scuba diver, then you know why this is one of the best G-Shock wrist watches on the market.
- G-Shock Model GW330A-9V. This watch is perfect for helping you keep track of your workout and lets you know when it is time to rest. The watch has a 1/100th of second stopwatch, a time recorder, atomic timekeeping that receives regular signals to keep your watch as accurate as possible and a back-light for nighttime running.
- G-Shock Model GX56. This watch should be on any list of great G-Shock wrist watches. It has a durable construction, is ISO200M water-resistant, can withstand mud, displays world times and has a back-light for use in the dark.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …