5 Best G Spot Stimulation Tips For A Female
Learning the 5 best G-spot stimulation tips for a female will help you to explore the ever wonderful world of the female vagina. Some scientists claim that the G-spot doesn't really exist, while far more women swear by it. G-spot stimulation can be accomplished via certain sexual positions, special designs on sex toys and fingers in just the right place.
- Use the finger technique. The easiest way to find your G-spot is to insert your fingers, palm up. Curl your fingers in towards the front. You should feel a slightly spongy area. This is the G-spot. It might not feel like much but it's so full of nerve endings that it could make a woman scream in pleasure just to have your fingers brush it.
- Try out curved G-spot toys. Sex toys don't have to mean plain vibrators or dildos. There's a whole wide world of sex toys out there, and a subsection of them involve toys dedicated to touching and stimulating the G-spot. You can tell a G-spot toy from a regular sex toy because it has a number of curves or enlarged areas, designed to directly hit or pressure the G-spot. These toys come in vibrating and non-vibrating styles.
- Utilize G-spot friendly positions. One of the best G-spot positions is a fan favorite - doggy style. The angle of entry with doggy style and other from behind positions allows your penis to brush right up against her G-spot. Other popular positions are woman on top, facing towards you, missionary position with the woman putting her legs together and propping them on your shoulder and reverse cowgirl.
- Try sensation play with the G-spot. Sensation play uses ice cubes, metal and glass sex toys and warming lubes to add spice to the bedroom. For women who don't feel they have G-spot sensitivity, sensation play may awaken the sensations that the G-spot has to offer or get them aroused enough to have g-spot orgasms.
- Try motions with the G-spot. This method goes hand in hand with the fingering technique. Once you've located the G-spot, try using different motions with your fingers. Stroking, petting, gripping, pulling, pinching and other motions may really hit the spot for her. Some women have G-spots more sensitive than their clitorises though, so watch her reaction to try to gauge whether she's enjoying the sensations or tolerating it.