5 Best Gadgets 2008
Tons of gadgets were invented in 2008, but we have worked hard to compile a list of the 5 best gadgets of 2008. Every year, companies invest hours upon hours of time trying to invent the latest trend in the gadget industry, but only a handful stick.
- Optoma Pico PK-101. The Optoma Pico PK-101, one of the 5 best gadgets of 2008, is a pocket projector. This gadget is only 4.1 inches, but has the ability to project your movies, photos, etc. onto the wall. All you have to do is plug in your iPod or iPhone and you're good to go. Even better, the Optoma Pico PK-101 weighs only 4 ounces and is smaller than most cell phones.
- Mitsubishi LaserVue 65-inch HDTV. Everyone loves a big screen television, right? The Mitsubishi LaserVue 65-inch HDTV, one of the 5 best gadgets of 2008, is the first television ever to use lasers to generate the picture. This television produces an image that can compete with images you would see in a movie theater, and even better, the television uses 66% less electricity than a similar sized LCD or plasma television.
- Apple iPhone 3G. The Apple iPhone 3G, one of the 5 best gadgets of 2008, completely changed the cell phone market. Not only does this smart phone make calls and give you the ability to send text messages, e-mails, etc., it also has a built-in GPS. Going beyond that, there are over 10,000 free and paid applications available for the Apple iPhone 3G that are sure to enhance your experience using the featured packed device.
- Nikon D90. Nikon is a company that has been around since the early 1900's, but they still amaze the gadget industry every year with a new and improved device. In 2008, Nikon released the Nikon D90, which is one of the 5 best gadgets of 2008. This gadget is not only a digital camera, but also an HD video camera. The Nikon D90 is a product that is sure to amaze even the most experienced photographers!
- FoxL Bluetooth Speaker. This gadget is a bluetooth speaker that you can use in conjunction with any MP3 player. The FoxL Bluetooth Speaker, one of the 5 best gadgets of 2008, is no larger than an eyeglass case, but it produces enough sound to satisfy anyone! In addition, this tiny, yet powerful, gadget also serves as a hands-free device for your cell phone.