5 Best Games With Sex
If you are looking to spice up your relationship there is no better way to do it than with these 5 best games with sex. A little bit of variety can go a long way to break up the boredom of everyday life and it can also help to open up the communication lines. Play these just the way they are or add your own twist to them.
- Dare with Dice This is an easy game to play and all you need is a pair of dice and some imagination. Together you and your partner come up with and write down a sexual act for each number and combination of numbers on the dice. Then you get to take turns rolling the dice and giving and receiving the favors. You can tease each other a little by assigning some of the numbers things like a simple kiss on the cheek or a smack with the pillow. On the other end you can go as far as you want.
- Strip Anything You can turn any card game or board game into a stripping game. Play a game of Go Fish and every time someone loses a hand they have to remove an article of clothing. If you use your imagination you can incorporate removing a piece of clothing into any game.
- Blind Seduction In this game choose one person to be blindfolded. The other person finds several items to use to touch the blindfolded person with and they have to guess what it is. Make sure the one blindfolded is naked so they can feel things all over their body. The person doing the seduction can use anything they want to touch the other with, including parts of their own body.
- Spin the Bottle Put an adult spin on the classic childhood game. Start with a bottle of wine, and then using a large piece of paper draw a circle on it. Divide the circle into sections and write sexual favors in each section. Then place the bottle on its' side on the paper. Take turns spinning the bottle and what ever the bottle lands on you have to do to your partner.
- Strip Twister Twister is a whole new game when you play it with your partner. Start fully clothed. Take turns spinning the dial and before you take your position you need to remove an article of clothing. Keep going until you are playing naked Twister.