If you're looking to invest in a bike with good fuel economy, check out these five best gas mileage motorcycles. With gas prices as high as they are, a motorcycle may be the perfect choice. They provide an inexpensive way to get around. To get the best deal from your money, you should purchase one that gets the most miles per gallon. The list that follows will detail the top five of these motorcycles for miles per gallon.
- Kawasaki Eliminator 125. This bike has a 125cc four stroke cylinder engine. It is ranked at the top of the list of the best gas mileage motorcycles because it has the ability to reach 95 miles per gallon. If you are a beginner, or are looking to save a lot of money on gas, then this could be the perfect motorcycle to buy.
- Honda Rebel 250. The bike has a 234cc V-twin engine. It's a great gas mileage motorcycle. On average, it gets 65 miles per gallon, which is very fuel efficient. It is a lightweight bike, which makes it easier to handle. Along with that, it's extremely reliable.
- Kawasaki Ninja 250R. If you prefer a sports bike, then this best gas mileage motorcycle might be the way to go. It has a 249cc parallel twin engine. In fact, the engine can deliver 16.2 pounds of torque. It's a great bike for gas mileage because it gets an average of 61 miles per gallon.
- Harley Davidson XL88. This motorcycle comes with a V-twin engine that is all-aluminum. The engine can give you 44.8 horse power. It's made the list of the best gas mileage motorcycles because it gets an average of 55 miles per gallon. Not only is it fuel efficient, but it has more power than many other motorcycles that are on the market.
- Harley Davidson Sportser. This best gas mileage motorcycle comes with an 883cc engine. It weights 563 pounds. It's considered very fuel efficient because it gets an average of 42 miles per gallon in the city, and 60 miles per gallon on the highway.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.