5 Best Gel Arch Supports
Trying to sort through information to discuss the five best gel arch supports is not an easy task because there are quite a few gel arch supports on the market. Many companies realize how important it is to help people with flat feet in order to correct problems with feet, knees, and ankles as well as prevent tendonitis, bunions, calluses, and other ailments. Wearing arch supports can also help to reduce or alleviate pain.
- SPENCO Orthotic Arch Supports are shaped to balance the foot, absorb shock, and provide support and comfort. Their cushioning system is unique, and they were awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- FOOT SMART arch supports have polymer gel and are lightweight in order to provide foot support and a very comfortable fit. This lightens the load that is put on knees, joints, and the spine and reduces shock waves to the body.
- PROFOOT SuperSport Arch Supports give outstanding support for the arch and heel and yet cost less than most other arch supports. They are made with gel, urethane foam, and have a nylon top. They maintain their cushioning even if the person is overweight. It is best to put the arch supports in your shoes before you even wear the shoes for the first time and not wait until you notice pain. However, they help relieve tired aching feet if you have waited until that has happened. By giving solid support to the arch and heel, they keep the bones in the feet in the most healthy position.
- DR. SCHOLL'S Massaging Gel Arch Supports use a unique dual gel design that comforts the arch and gives shock absorption. You can probably find one of their machines in your area that will analyze your feet and give you the best recommendation for your particular problems.
- TULI'S DIAMOND BACKS arch supports combine a soft gel heel and their traditional shock absorbing "waffles". There is also a supportive foam arch.