The 5 best Georgio Armani watches are all exceptional watches, with great designs and time-keeping. Armani is also well-known for making flawless watches and designs, but these are the five best of the Georgio Armani watches.
- Armani AR0143: This is a gorgeous watch with a flattering rectangular face. The watch features roman numerals placed in a chic modern way, with a great leather band. The affordable price tag and stainless steel case makes this one of Georgio Armani's best.
- Armani Ladies Classic Watch AR3162: This beautiful ladies watch is spectacularly constructed and designed. The watch is created with a beautiful silver-tone stainless steel, which lets this watch be both durable and sophisticated. Everything about this watch shows high class and an elite design.
- Armani Men's Watch AR4219: Worth every penny, this watch's moderate price is met by exceptional design. The contrast between the black and copper tones make it truly stand out, letting the two dials be both practical and aesthetically powerful. The stainless steel case and gorgeous arrangement of colors make this the perfect watch for you.
- Armani AR0315: This watch is spectacular, particularly with its great steel strap that looks nearly braided. This serves as a great accessory, a bracelet that keeps accurate time. This is part of Armani's line of modern and casual accessories, although this watch would work great for any ocassion.
- Armani Men's Watch AR0680: This watch has a beautiful silver-toned stainless steel contrasting with a deep black face. The watch also features silver roman numerals to make time-telling classy and stylish. This exceptional watch is truly one of the five best from the Georgio Armani line.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”