Look like a spy with the 5 best German military watches. These German military watches have everything a military man on the go could need; chronographs, stainless steel, waterproof features and many of these watches look just as good with civilian clothes as they do with military gear. While you may not need all of the features that come with the five best German military watches, having them around can make you feel like a superhero.
- AirCop II Chronograph This makes our list of the five best German military watches because it has a sleek stainless steel case and its screwed crown and pusher make it look like something Batman would wear. If this things shoots knockout darts, we are sold!
- HydroConquest This watch has everything you would expect from one of the best German military watches. It’s a fantastic combination of function and style. It has a 46-hour power reserve so you’re never left hanging on a mission, a sleek, black rubber strap and stainless steel relief that looks good enough to be worn at the office.
- The Admiral L36674567 This German military watch works for great for civilian and military life. It’s stainless steel and water-resistant so you wont have to worry about it crapping out on you when you’re on a mission. Its stainless steel body is what makes this watch look so good when you take it out for a night on the town.
- HeliCop II We fell in love with thisGerman military watches because its splendor is understated. Its stainless steel body will help hold the watch up to almost anything you can throw at it.
- Arctos Elite SKEM We saved the best for last. This watch has it all: a stainless steel case treated with PVD–we aren’t exactly sure what the does, but it does sound fancy as hell–unidirectional rotating bezel and an integrated helium release valve.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.