When looking for the 5 best gifts for pregnant wife, you want to worry about her feelings first. Pregnant women can get their feelings hurt easily and you want to get something that she will appreciate it. It also needs to be something for her and not the baby. She will get enough gifts for the baby at her shower and the hospital. Make this gift about her. Here are the best gifts for pregnant wife.
- Massage – You can do this by purchasing her a gift card for a massage. Another way is to purchase her a neck or back massager that she can use in her chair at home. She will use this even after she has the baby.
- Comfortable Nightgowns – These are great for her as she gets bigger, but they are also nice to wear to the hospital or at home after the baby is born. This is one of the best gifts for pregnant wife.
- Jewelry – All women love jewelry of any kind and this will fit her pregnant or not. It is best not to buy a ring since her fingers will swell during pregnancy, but you can't go wrong with a wonderful necklace or bracelet. Diamonds are a girls best friend.
- Pregnancy Pillow - Yes she can only use this while pregnant, but she will love you for it. When thinking of best gifts for pregnant wife, this always comes to mind. She will sleep better once she has one of these in the bed with her.
- Belly Casting Kit - This is a kit she can use to make a cast of her pregnant belly. She can paint it after and it is a wonderful keepsake. You must also be willing to help her do it for this to be one of the best gifts for pregnant wife.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.