Below is a list of the five best ginger drinks. Ginger is an interesting ingredient to add to anything. It has a particular flavor and can strengthen the taste of anything it is put with. In a ginger drink it is important to follow the directions in making the drink. Try the cocktail recipes a few times and get other peoples opinions on them so you can master how to make these five best ginger drinks.
Sweet Heat — This is a sweet and spicy ginger cocktail. It mixes ginger and habanero pepper taste with vodka. This drink will have your guests wanting to know all about it as they wonder what you made it with,
To make a sweet heat you will need:
- 1 1/2 oz. ginger-infused vodka
- 1/2 oz. small, de-seeded Habanero pepper slice
- 3/4 oz. agave syrup
- 3/4 oz. lime juice
- Candied ginger
- Pour vodka into a shaker. Then, place the Habanero pepper slices into the shaker.
- Pour agave syrup into shakers. Then add the lime juice and candied ginger into shaker.
- Shake all ingredients in the shaker to mix the flavors.
- Pour drink into glass. Serve and enjoy.
Ginger Sour — This is a ginger take on the old school whiskey sour. Your guests will be stunned at this new take on such a timeless cocktail.
To make a ginger sour you will need:
- 2 oz. ginger-infused vodka
- 1 oz. lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. egg white (can be bought from the store, or the yolk and egg whites can be separated)
- 1/2 oz. maple syrup
- 1 lemon twist
- Pour vodka into shaker.
- Pour lemon juice (either squeezed or from a bottle) into shaker.
- Put egg whites into shaker. Then, pour maple syrup into shaker.
- Shake all ingredients together pour into glass. Then, place lemon skin into the glass to add a tiny bit more flavor and enjoy.
Dark and Stormy — This drink is one that the beer drinkers will enjoy. This is a very interesting ginger drink that will make people wanting to know about this easy to make cocktail.
To make a dark and stormy you will need:
- 2 oz. rum
- 8 oz. ginger beer
- Pour beer into a glass.
- Place a shot glass of rum into the glass of beer. Serve and enjoy!
Ginger Candied Martini — This ginger candied martini is the perfect ginger drink that will make you think you are drinking desert.
To make a ginger candied martini you will need:
- 1 oz. ginger juice
- 1 oz. triple sec
- 3 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 oz. lime juice
- Pour ginger juice into shaker. Then, pour triple sec into shaker.
- Pour vodka into shaker. Then, pour pineapple juice into shaker.
- Pour lime juice into shaker.
- Shake all ingredients up in shaker. Then, pour drink into glass (preferably martini glass) and enjoy.
Ginger Goodness — This champagne, kiwi and ginger mix will have you enjoying each sip of sweetness.
To make a ginger goodness you will need:
- 1 1/2 oz. ginger-infused vodka
- Kiwi slices
- 3 large slices of pear (thin)
- Pour vodka into glass (preferably champagne glass).
- Place two or three small kiwi slices in the glass. Then, place three thin slices of pear.
- Pour champagne into the glass till it fills it. Then, enjoy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.