5 Best Gluten Free Diet Foods
The 5 best gluten free diet foods are the best natural foods to eat and go back to “Grandma” method. You know the way our great-grandmothers use to cook before microwave dinners and processed food in a can. Here are the five best gluten free diet foods.
- Fruit and Vegetables. Fruits and Vegetables are one of natures best gluten free diet foods and great foods going back to grandma methods. Eating seven servings of vegetables and fruit a day is the best natural way your body get its daily minerals and vitamins that keep you going.
- Nuts. Nuts like almonds, tree nuts, peanuts are good gluten free diet food because they are great source of protein and another natural ingredient coming from the earth. Just be careful about dry roasted peanuts sometimes they may contain a wheat flour flavoring so make sure buy whole of check ingredient label that says processed in butter or oil.
- Meat, Fish, and Poultry. Meat, fish and poultry are amazing gluten free diet foods. And if going with “Grandma” method buying it fresh right at the meat stand makes it the best. Make sure to buy plain meats. If you buy pre-packaged marinated meats that you find in the refrigerated area, these extra ingredients could contain wheat and you don’t want that.
- Gluten Free Flours. Gluten free flours are wonderful options that replace wheat. Soy, potato, rice, millet, flax, sorghum, tapioca,amaranth, quinoa, buckwheat, bean flour and corn flour are perfect replacements. This just proves you can still have your carbs and eat it too.
- Dairy products. Milk, cottage cheese, cream cheese and some yogurts are great gluten free foods. Dairy is very important in keeping your bones strong and does a body good, so go on enjoy your milk!
All these natural foods also make great ingredients for some wonderful gluten free recipes.