5 Best Gold Digital Watches
If you're looking for a new timepiece, check out these 5 best gold digital watches. None of the watches is extravagant, they range from inexpensive to moderately priced. They are all beautiful and would make even the hairiest of arms look attractive, maybe.
- Timex T78677 Men's Classic Digital Gold-Tone Watch. This smart looking watch has quartz movement, which means it will keep time better than a mechanical watch. It is waterproof and has a time-zone display, an alarm clock and a timer.
- Fila FA0970-24 Men’s Digital Retro II Watch. This is for men who want to dress sharp yet keep it simple. This sassy little gold digital watch has a round face with nothing on it but the time display. It features LCD movement and a gold stainless-steel case and wristband. This watch is waterproof to 165 feet.
- Casio A168WG9 Men's Dress Gold Digital Watch. The Casio has quartz movement and is accurate to within 30 seconds per month. There is a date display, a stopwatch and an alarm. It has an EL Backlight that makes it easy to read in low-light conditions.
- Diesel DZ7112 Men's Digital Gold Tone Watch. This may be the most unique gold digital watch you've ever seen. It doesn't have a normal face, the face is a thin rectangular gold strip that only displays the time. On the side of the watch are buttons that activate the day, date and month. The Diesel employs a digital quartz movement.
- Penguin Men's PGN0005 Penguinator Dual Gold Digital Watch. This is one of the best five gold digital watches because it has dual digital time displays. This is a good feature for those who need to keep up with two time zones. The movement is made by Seiko, so you know you will get a fine watch.