If you are a golfer, learn about five best golf wedges. All golf wedges are not made the same and not all of them will improve your short game. You need a golf wedge that is right for your skill level and your wallet. Read on to learn about the five best golf wedges below.
- Scratch 8620 Golf Wedge. This best golf wedge looks professional and comes as close to being perfect as a golf wedge can be. Reviewers say that the scratch 8620 allows the golfer to take floppers or even running chips. The head is made from carbon steel and the face is flat to maximize contact with the ball. Available for roughly $100.
- Scratch 1018 Forged Golf Wedge. Scratch uses something called, "abc" technology, which stands for "all bite, no chew." The abc technology refers to the grooves on the head of the wedge, which are designed to give the golf ball the ideal amount of spin when it comes in contact with this best golf wedge. The scratch 1018 golf wedge is available for roughly $150.
- TaylorMade TP X FT Golf Wedge. This best golf wedge is reserved for the professional golfer. This best golf wedge is noted for its precision that would probably not make a difference for the amateur golfer. The Taylormade TP X is designed with a head to last and wear-resistant grooves. Available for roughly $155.
- Callaway K Forged Golf Wedge. This best golf wedge is made from carbon steel and is designed with two different sized groves. This best golf wedge is lightweight and easy to use for golfers of all abilities. The only drawback is that it not so versatile on turf. The K Forged Golf wedge works best when you have little space and are on even turf. Available for roughly $110.
- Adams Watson Golf Wedge. The Adams golf wedge is relatively inexpensive for its quality. This best golfing wedge is practical for golfers of all abilities. This golf club is versatile for all shots, especially when the ball lands in the sand. The Adams Watson golf wedge won't dig into the sand or other difficult terrain. The only drawback is that is is somewhat heavy. Available for roughly $60.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.