If you want to work for the Government, then you must know the 5 best Government civilian jobs. The great news about the Government civilian jobs is that you will get excellent benefits for being their employees. In addition, depending on the type of work you do, you can get a very descent salary. Due to all these great reasons, the following guide will explain the best Government civilian jobs that you should consider.
- Patent Examiner – The first Government civilian job is to work as a Patent Examiner for The Patent and Trademark Office. If you love to read and have great analytical skills, then this position is the right one for you. Review and analyze all the incoming patent applications would be your basic job duties. The annual salary ranges from $69,000 to $90,000.
- Special Agent – The second Government civilian job is to be a Special Agent for the FBI. Not only this job title sounds very cool, but its job duties are even cooler! Your work will be involved with any of the following matters: terrorism, foreign counterintelligence, cyber crime, organized crime, white-collar crime, public corruption, civil rights violations, financial crime, bribery, bank robbery, extortion, kidnapping, air piracy, interstate criminal activity, fugitive and drug-trafficking matters, and other violations of federal statutes. The coolest thing about this job is the annual salary: $57,000 to $74,000.
- Writer/Editor – The third Government civilian job is to pursue a Writer/Editor position at the Securities and Exchange Commission. Attention to all the journalists and professional writers out there! Consider this awesome opportunity because you will be making $171,000 per year just by proofreading all the documents associated with the financial services area. Think about this for a moment: No other editorial jobs can really beat this attractive pay.
- Fire Management Officer – The fourth Government civilian job is to be a Fire Management Officer at the Department of Agriculture. Can you imagine yourself making around $67,000 to $104,000 per year just by preventing fire? Unlike rocket science, you just have to figure out any tasks that could stop fire as a Fire Management Officer.
- Wildlife Biologist – The last Government civilian job is to get on board with the Department of Agriculture as a Wildlife Biologist. If you love the nature, wildlife, and another cute job title “Grizzly Bear Habitat Coordinator”, then you need to look no further. This job wants you to manage grizzly bear among the Forest Service's Northern Region, Rocky Mountain Region, and Intermountain Region. The annual pay rate is around $68,000 to $89,000.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
You’re Not a Man Unless You Can Cook These 5 Meals
You're not off the hook: This list includes dessert.