5 Best GPS For Hunting
You want to hunt deer or game but need assistance then consider these 5 Best GPS for Hunting. Why spend hour after hour hunting in a static location when you can use a GPS finder to do the work for you? Maps, satellite images and a sweet picture of your hunting area, let’s get hunting the 21st century way.
- DeLorme Earthmate PN-20. This handy GPS gadget displays a topographical map, aerial photos and satellite images. This GPS for hunting device comes with software, which makes for an easy download of mapping information onto your computer. Another major plus is that it is very light to carry at only 5.1 ounces.
- Lowrance iFinder Hunt C. This GPS gadget has three modes of user: easy, advance and hunting. The hunting mode has a special “scout” feature that is a great asset in testing out new hunting grounds. The iFinder has topographical custom feature, weather alert, and microphone to record your path points. An extra bonus is the MP3 player.
- Garmin Colorado 400t. What makes this a best five GPS for hunting is its topographical map for all of America. The bonuses included are a 3-D relief map, waypoint-icons and a trail camera to record your images.
- Magellan Triton 2000. For a mother load of features this 5 best GPS for hunting is the one for you. It’s compatible with "National Geographic" topographical software, microphone, video/still camera to record images, sun/moon calculator and a built-in flashlight. How can you get lost with this baby!
- Garmin GPSMap 60CSX. This GPS device contains a built-in electronic compass, memory cards for different hunting grounds, and topographical map of the States including terrain, elevations, trails, rural roads and springs. This top five GPS for hunting electronic device also is user friendly to teach the user how to mark their route while hunting.
Whichever GPS for hunting you decide to buy, just remember when you go hunting to dress properly for the weather and region. Safety comes first and with a smart GPS for hunting gadget don't expect to get lost! So have a great time and go out and hunt your first big game!