5 Best Green Snowboard Goggles
Look cool in these 5 best green snowboard goggles. Snowboarding is a popular winter sport. You need the right snowboard and the right protective eye gear. Goggles come in a variety of colors, but green is very popular with snowboarders. They need to look good and serve their purpose. A good pair of goggles will prevent foggy lenses, fit correctly over your nose and be adjustable. Take a look at these green snowboard goggles.
- Airblaster Air Goggles Hot Green. These snowboard goggles have a wide frame that fits comfortably on the face. The fog-free lenses have an air-ventilation system that allows air to circulate and prevent fogging. You also have a wider view of your surroundings. Airblaster Air Goggles have green chrome lenses and a matte frame finish.
- Anon Hawkeye Painted Snowboard Goggles. This model uses Anon lens technology. The technology allows you to have a better view and keep moisture out. The outrigger articulates and the triple layer face foam provides a better fit. Anon's adjustable strap fits comfortably on all size heads.
- Electric EG1. The Electric EG1 is used by pros. It's been upgraded over the years to perform better for snowboarders. The thermo-plastic frame has an ergonomic design for a better fit and moisture control. Electric EG1's strap is adjustable and fits under helmets better than most goggles.
- Smith Scope. Smith Scope has a hypoallergenic foam face. The QuickFit adjustable wide back strap keeps the goggles in place. Its frame is custom-made with air-flow vents on the lens. A microfiber bag comes with the Smith Scope snowboard goggles. Although it has many features, it's one of the cheaper goggles on the market.
- On Spy Omega. The On Spy is neon green and silver mirror lens. The flexible frame fits comfortably on the face, especially in the nose area. A scoop ventilation system prevents lens fogging. You get 100% UV protection with this model. The scratch-resistant feature protects the lens from daily wear and tear. A dual adjustable strap makes fitting a snap.