When a man wants to look his best, he may want to know the 5 best grooming kits for men. These kits will cut, tweeze, trim, file, and much more, anything to keep a guy groomed. These kits range from inexpensive to more costly.
- Tweezerman Deluxe Men's Grooming Kit. This best grooming kit for men has the basic essentials that men need to tweeze, trim their nails, and keep their facial hair neat and tidy. This simple and small grooming kit travels easily and can be stored in the glove box for quick touch ups.
- Norelco Maximum Precision Groom Kit All-In-One 9 Pieces. This all in one grooming kit for men will keep all hair (from an orifice or otherwise) trimmed. With a specific nose hair and ear hair trimmer there should not be a hair out of place.
- Wahl 9633-500 HomePro 11-Piece Haircut Kit. This versatile grooming kit can work for men and their lady friends. With multiple guides to cut hair at any length it is a great way to save money at the barber.
- HeadBlade The Groomster Manicure Set. This kit has everything necessary to keep his nails trimmed and clean. With this at home manicure set your hand can look like he just stepped out of a salon.
- Royce Leather Toiletry Combo Grooming set. Just throw this best grooming kit for men in your suitcase and go. Cut time from packing with this grooming kit that includes a razor and is great for last minute business trips when you're in a hurry.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
A Noble Experiment… With Bourbon
What happens when jeans are “aged” liked a fine spirit? We’ll soon find out.
Today in Nick Offerman: Love, Work and iPhone Advice
He offered that, plus tales of college sex, on the Tonight Show.
Cooking With Booze: Bourbon Barrel Quad Ice Cream
If you're ever going to make dessert, make it this beer-and-bourbon brilliance.