Learning to play one of these 5 best guitar songs to impress your girlfriend will melt her heart like butter. There is something about a guy strumming a guitar and singing along that makes women crazy. Of course some songs are set the mood better than others. Choosing the right song is key when impressing your girlfriend.
- "How's It Going to Be" by Third Eye Blind Great song by a great band, it shows emotion and talent. It will leave your girlfriend wondering about the future and it might inspire her to seize the very moment and make the best of it.
- "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz Probably not the most manly song to play, but girls love this guy and the sense of humor he has in this song. Give her what she wants and strum your fingers off to a little Mraz.
- "Crash" by Dave Matthews Band Another classic song by a classic band, and good news about this one, it won't effect your level of manliness. Play a little Dave for her and win major points.
- "I.R.I.S" by Goo Goo Dolls This song is perfect for the women. It has all the right stuff. Shows great guitar talent, wonderful meaningful lyrics, and it really just plays to a girl's heart.
- Her favorite song. This one is kind of a no brainer, you can really impress your girlfriend by figuring out her favorite song, or even the song she calls "your song" and playing it for her. She will love you for learning the song and making it even more special. Be ready to play this one over and over and reaping constant rewards from it.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …