5 Best Guns For Paintball
If you’re passionate about paintball, you need to find out which the 5 best guns for paintball are. Some paintball guns cost thousands of dollars, but they are designed for professional players that participate in tournaments and competitions. When you’re into paintball for recreational purposes, a paintball gun shouldn’t cost you more than a couple hundred dollars. There are a lot of factors you need to consider when buying a paintball gun; the price, the rate of fire, accuracy, reliability. Considering all those factors, here are 5 of the best guns that are available on the market today:
- Tippman A5. This gun is designed for speed. If you want to shoot anything that moves, Tippman A5 is your best ally. Besides its speed, another reason why this gun makes it to the top of the 5 best guns for paintball is because it is one of the toughest and most customizable high-end markers.
- Spyder Pilot. This is a very reliable paintball gun. A lot of experienced players just love this gun because it never jams. It’s also very well built and durable, giving you your money’s worth before replacing it with another gun.
- CCI Phantom. This gun has a special place on our list of 5 best guns for paintball. It’s simple, compact, and easy to handle and light. It’s suitable for beginner players, as well as for experienced ones who prefer a no nonsense piece of firepower.
- Small Parts. This is an electropneumatic paintball gun that is inexpensive and can be easily upgraded. It has several firing modes that include full automatic firing. It is one of the most reliable paintball guns on the market today.
- Proto SLG. This is the last, but not least on our list of 5 best guns for paintball. It features an anti-chop break beam eye system, four tournament modes, ergonomic frame and ultra light body. Having this baby always almost makes you feel like a winner even if the game hasn’t even started.