The 5 best gym bags must be durable, have plenty of storage space and look stylish. The gym bag should have enough room to put a pair of shoes, clothing, towels and toiletries inside. Additional outer pockets a plus. Another good function if the material is being weatherproof. The sports bag should be comfortable to carry with a hand or shoulder strap. Here are few gym bags for you to consider.
- Under Amour Adult Team Duffel. This is an extra large gym bag made of ballistic nylon, with oversized pockets, wet and dry tunnel pockets and comfortable neoprene handles. This five best gym bag is designed in four different colors: navy, forest green, graphite and midnight navy.
- REI Cargo Gym Bag. If you need a bag that is both spacious and yet able to fit in a narrow locker, look no further. This sports bag has two compartments: one of dirty shoes and one for damp clothing. Inside the bag you’ll find three small pockets for toiletries. It has a shoulder strap or handles and even a side pocket to hold a water bottle.
- OGIO Crunch Bag. If you need a huge main compartment to store your stuff, then this bag has that and more. It also has side pocket for your shoes, an oversized u-shape zipper opening, plus extra side storage pockets. Store all your stuff or equipment inside this five best gym bag and still have room to spare.
- Adidas Elite Team medium duffel. Made of durable polyester with a nylon lining, this has zipper pockets and side mesh for your shoes. This five best gym bag is the ticket. You can use the shoulder strap or the handles. While it's a medium size bag, it's very roomy to hold all your necessities.
- Nike Ultimatum medium duffel. This is the toughest gym bag Nike's ever built. External side mesh pockets, ventilated side zip pocket, shoulder and hand strap plus insulated food and beverage storage makes this a best five gym bag to have in your closet!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.