If you're looking to purchase a new mat, consider getting one of these five best gymnastics tumbling mats. They are a great investment to make because they provide safety, as well as convenience. There are many different kinds of mats that you can get, but the following five are the best ones to choose from. These mats are made with high quality in order to prevent injuries.
- GSC 4×8 2" Bonded Foam Mat. This best gymnastics tumbling mat is great for skill development. The mat is made with nylon stitching and inverted seams. It's lightweight and can be folded for easy storage. Not only that, but it's easy to clean.
- 12" Thick Practice Mat with Folding Option. This mat is covered in eighteen ounce vinyl. Along with that, the seams are double stitched with Dacron thread. The main reason that it's made the list of the best gymnastics tumbling mats is due to its layered filler. If you ever need to, you can replace a single layer instead of using the entire filler.
- 6" x 12" Gymnastics Tumbling Martial Arts V4 Folding Mat. The mat is made with high density polyethylene foam. The foam is firm, which makes it great for practice for competitive gymnastics. It even comes with Velcro on the sides so you can attach extra mats if you want. For these reasons, it's taken the third spot on the list of the five best gymnastics tumbling mats.
- 12 CM Thick Competition Landing Mat. This best gymnastics tumbling mat is great to use in order to be competition ready. It was designed to ensure maximum footing, as well as optimum compression. Along with that, it's a durable mat because the seams are double stitched with Dacron thread.
- GSC 10' Ultimat Foam Mat with 2' Panel and Fasteners. If you are a heavier gymnast, then this is the best gymnastics tumbling mat that you can get. It's great for high impact activities because it provides firm support. Another great thing about it is that it resists tears, punctures and even mildew.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.