If you live in California and you want to have a smokin' body, hit one of of the 5 best gyms in California. Joining a gym can be expensive, so you don't want to waste your money on a gym unless it is outstanding. You can feel confident that going to one of these gyms with be the first step to getting into great shape. To get in the best shape of your life, check out these gyms in California.
- The Sports Club The valet parking at this gym in California is enough to make any gym-goer feel special. This gym is known for having some of the best spin classes in Los Angeles. The atmosphere at this gym is always lively and fun. The super clean equipment and showers are two of the reason why this is one of the best gyms in California. The Sports Club: 1835 S. Sepulveda Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90025.
- Super Training Gym If you are a big sissy, stay away from this place. However, if your goal is to get bigger and stronger, you have to join this gym. In 2008, Men's Health named this place one of the 30 best gyms in America. Everyone here has the same goal, which is to get stronger and healthier than they already are. Super Training Gym: 2010 Third St. Sacramento, CA 95818.
- Fitness Impact One of the biggest reasons this is one of the best gyms in California are the personal trainers. The trainers will work with you to meet whatever fitness goals you have. Besides providing you with fitness training, the trainers will also provide you with nutritional information you need to get and maintain the body you want. Fitness Impact: 1335 Loma Ave, Long Beach, CA 90804.
- CrossFit 101 Wether you are looking for strength training, gaining speed or building muscle, you will find it all here. If you think you are in great shape, you might change your mind once you have a workout session at this gym in California. When you leave here, muscles you never knew you had will hurt, but you will end up with an awesome body for all of your effort. You don't need to feel intimidated about your body when you are at this gym because the people that workout here come in all shapes and sizes. CrossFit 101: 279 E. Brokaw Rd. San Jose, CA 95112.
- Gold's Gym From spinning classes to personal trainers, this gym in California has something for everyone who wants to get in shape. Another great aspect of this gym is it is open from early in the morning until late at night, so no matter how busy you are, you will still have time to get your workout in. With the variety of exercise classes and personal trainers, there is no chance that members of this gym will get bored with their workouts. Gold's Gym: 360 Hampton Dr. Venice, CA 90291.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?