If you have always wanted a Hamilton watch, now is the time to treat yourself to one of the 5 best Hamilton wrist watches. Not only are these watches durable and made to last, but they also look great. Besides displaying the time, these watches also have other useful features. You can feel confidant when you are wearing one of these five best Hamilton wrist watches that you will look good and have the correct time.
- Hamilton Men's Khaki Field Auto 42mm Watch H70555533 This casual Hamilton wrist watch is great for everyday use. This watch has a stainless steel case and a brown leather strap. Since it is water-resistant up to 100 meters, this is a great watch to wear when swimming or boating. The silver tone luminous hands makes it easy to read no matter what lighting conditions you are in.
- Hamilton Watch H77614143 A date display and countdown button are both featured on this Hamilton wrist watch. The beautiful blue dial really make this watch stand out. Dot markers and Arabic numbers are displayed on the outer dial. Even though this is a dressy watch, it will still look good with many casual outfits.
- Hamilton Unisex Ventura Watch With it's asymmetric shape, this is one unique-looking watch. Both men and women will look good wearing this Hamilton wrist watch. People who wear this watch don't need to worry about it getting wet because it is water-resistant up to 50 meters.
- Hamilton Jazzmaster Automatic Field Chronograph Men's Watch H32616133 There are sub dials on this watch that display 60 seconds, 30 minutes and 24 hours. Both the dial markers and hands on this watch are luminous. The watch has a black dial and stainless steel bracelet.
- Hamilton Khaki King Scuba H64515133 If you like to dive or snorkel, you will defiantly want to have this Hamilton wrist watch. While the watch is made for diving and is water-resistant up to 200 feet, this watch is still dressy enough to wear for a night on the town. It has a black dial with both a date and day display. The case on the watch is made of a brushed stainless steel.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.