5 Best Handheld Back Massagers
Looking for the 5 best handheld back massagers? The best handheld back massagers on the market include three percussion units as well as two that provide deep tissue penetration by way of infrared heat and pressure. Emerging handheld technology delivers the science that gives a simple pair of hands the tools to ease back pain brought about by stress or injury. For those who have no pain, a workout from one of these handheld back massagers just feels good.
- The Original Orbit Massager. Sometimes, simplicity provides the best cure. The Orbit massager from the Pressure Positive Company combines proven pressure point technology with the mechanics of the human body to deliver a first rate solution to soft tissue pain. Powered only by hand, its small size and ease of use makes this handheld back massager perfect for travel.
- The Dolphin Massager. By combining more than one massage method, the Dolphin stakes a hefty claim in the success of the handheld back massagers market. Soothing infrared rays help loosen tense muscles, and then a soft elastic ball works out any remaining kinks. To sweeten the deal, a fair price and an ergonomic handle mean remorse-free shopping.
- The Thumper Sport Percussive Massager. This innovative personal back massager provides the benefits of professional percussion therapy at a fraction of the cost. Among the unit's most alluring attributes are a lightweight construction at only three pounds, variable speed controls and a sleek ergonomic handle. This handheld back massager also comes with a variety of interchangeable heads for a personally customized massage.
- The Brookstone MAX2 Dual Node Massager. As back massagers go, this Brookstone model is top of the line. Two acupressure nodes pulse deep into the tissue to rejuvenate and refresh the spirit while tension melts away. Variable speeds and a choice of three preset massage programs ensure a perfect massage every time.
- Eurossager Home. By targeting tissue deep within sore muscles, this handheld back massager promises to increase lymphatic drainage and blood flow. The Eurossager's acupressure strokes work with three interchangeable massage head sets to deliver a custom tailored massage no matter the level of discomfort. This unit requires a minimal amount of pressure and works on bare flesh or through a layer of clothing.