5 Best Handmade Cricket Bats
Professional cricket players request homemade Cricket bats. This is to allow the player to incorporate specific design needs such as the optimum weight, size, handle and shape that meets his/her playing style. Several brands offer hand made cricket bats and several of these stand out among the rest. Among these brands are the 5 best handmade cricket bats in the market.
- Millichamp & Hall Harlequin - Hand crafted by Somerset, the Millichamp & Hall Harlequin cricket bat tops of 5 best handmade cricket bats as it showcases M & H’s dedication to produce the best cricket bats since the 1990s. Made from the finest English willow, the Harlequin is lightweight yet powerful while shaped just like any traditional cricket bats giving it a classic elegant finish.
- Fusion Sports Blue Bat - When Fusion Sports noticed that about more than 90 percent of custom-made bats requested to them ended up with the exact shape that they developed the Fusion Blue as their standard cricket bat. The result is a high quality and very light weight bat at a fraction of the original price due to less individual customization is required now since each bat receives a single treatment method. This is the closest thing to a universal cricket bat in the market today making top tier among the 5 best handmade cricket bats.
- Bradbury Cricket Bat - Bradbury cricket bats are backed by Middlepegs and for very good reasons. The cricket bat is made from carefully selected English willow personally handpicked by Paul Bradbury himself. The sterling shape design of the bat is Paul’s original work and is now the shape standard of top-of-the-line cricket bat-makers in the world solidifying its place as one of the 5 best handmade cricket bats available.
- Warsop Venom Pro - Warsop has been in the cricket bat-making business since 1870 maintaining a legacy of quality cricket bats for more than 100 years. This cements its place as one of the 5 best handmade cricket bats.
- MRF Genius English Willow Bat - Made off a prototype for the Sachin Tendulkar bat, these make the top 5 best handmade cricket bats in the world. Selling at more than $500 in New Zealand, the MRF Genius offers cricket lovers an exclusive bat that delivers smoother sailing to the point boundary. This bat carries a whoop of power for anyone who dares to yield it in their cricket game.