5 Best Hang Gliding Helmets
If you're getting more into the dare devil sport of hang gliding, you may be interested in the 5 best hang gliding helmets. You can still have fun but you have to be safe. All the helmets listed below are the best ones available out there. It is up to the pilot to choose the one that fits best. Let us shed light on some of the ones available out there:
- Icaro Iguana Helmets. Icaro is known for their high quality designs, as they have been around for over 16 years now. You won’t regret buying an Icaro product.
- Charly Insider fullface. Made by a German company, Insider is made from a special Kevlar weave with an super smooth lacquer finish. It also has a smooth paint finish to resist scratches.
- Icaro Skyrider. Italian designed, this particular hang gliding helmet is one of the most successful helmets in the market.
- APCO Blade II. This is one of the company’s open faced models. It is specially designed for competition pilots, keeping low drag and comfort in mind. Being a stylish looking helmet, it is designed to make you feel comfortable in long hours of flying.
- Lazer X-Stream. Using carbon composites, X-stream is a state of the art helmet widely used by professionals for its high build quality and wide angle vision. Apart from the product’s high quality, it is also very reasonable to purchase.