Get in touch with your inner misogynist with the five best Hank Moody quotes. Hank Moody is the central character in the Showtime hit "Californication". Hank Moody is the kind of character that you love to hate. He's a selfish, pessimistic jerk and sex addict that probably wouldn't spit on you it you were fire–and those are his good qualities. Despite all of his emotional shortcomings, there is a honesty to Hank Moody that makes him charming. He gets away with the kind of things that most people only dream of, and he does it with style. If we could be as smooth as Hank Moody, we would be dangerous.
- "A morning of awkwardness is far better than a night of loneliness" This is a Hank Moody sentiment that has fueled many of our booze filled Friday nights and regretful Saturday mornings.
- "Sweet baby Jesus! Hank is going to hell" This was Hank Moody's reaction to hooking-up with a nun. While we are fairly certain that a one night stand with a nun is a one way ticket to hell, at least he's going to go with a smile.
- "It's not your fault. I'm like flypaper for the emotionally distant." This is getting rid of a dysfunctional lover Hank Moody style. It isn't her fault she's messed up, it's his fault for being so alluring to the dysfunctional ladies.
- "You know maybe if you relaxed for half a second, and stopped looking for the appropriate life mate, then you might wake up one morning next to one" Who says an emotionally damaged jerk like Hank Moody can't be profound every now and again.
- "No one likes you. You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny. Now smile you f***ing douche" This is Hank Moody's idea of daily affirmation.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.