The 5 best Harley Sportster saddlebags are seat bags that are meant to go under the seat of your motorcycle and on either side of the rear wheel. They are used as luggage and is intended, as a container, for the purpose of carrying around items.
- H-D Rigid Leather Saddlebags for Sportster 53050-04c. These Harley Sportster saddlebags are made for Harley Davidson models that are from 2004 or later. A word of caution: It will not fit with a bobtail fender or with rear axle covers. Before you attach it to your bike you have to buy a turn signal relocation kit.
- Sportster Leather Saddlebags. These Harley Davidson Sportster saddlebags are made of nine-ounce leather with backs that are thermoformed. This results in the saddlebags retaining their shape easily. For style, the Sportster script logo is embossed on the side of these saddlebags.
- National Cycle Cruiseliner Saddlebags Mount Kit Chrome for Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster. These saddlebags for the Harley Davidson Sportster come in a chrome finish. They sit on either side of your rear wheel and let you keep all your essential gear inside of them.
- Fieldsheer Slash Saddlebags. The Fieldsheer Slash Saddlebags for your Sportster are constructed in synthetic leather, which serves the purpose of being more waterproof and durable. You also get six straps to make sure your saddlebags stay in place.
- Kuryakyn Leather Quick Release Detachable Saddlebags HD Cruisers. These Harley Sportster saddlebags are great for people who want to attach and remove saddlebags quickly and with no hardware remaining. Its quick release system makes this possible with no hassle.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …