5 Best Heart Rate Monitor Watches
Looking for the 5 best heart rate monitor watches? Whether you are young or old, a heart rate monitor watch is a great way to track and test your fitness level.
- Timex Bodylink. The Timex Bodylink, one of the five best heart rate monitor watches, is a top of the line heart rate monitor watch. This watch, in addition to monitoring your heart rate, also includes a speed and distance sensor. The Timex Bodylink can be connected to your computer so that you can download the data from the watch for analysis.
- Polar S610i. The Polar S610i stores up to 100 hours of workout data. The S610i, one of the five best heart rate monitor watches, tracks heart rate and calories burned, and can also calculate VO2 max. In case you need a reminder to exercise, this watch can remind you based on date, time,or workout schedule.
- Polar A5. The Polar A5, one of the five best heart rate monitor watches, is a top of the line fitness tracking watch. This watch, in addition to tracking your heart rate, also counts calories and automatically calculates your age-based target zones. The A5 measures body mass index and stores various information, including total exercise time and average heart rate of total exercise.
- Polar A3. In case you do not need all of the bells and whistles of the A5, the Polar A3 is a more slimmed down version. The A3, one of the five best heart rate monitor watches, allows you to view your heart rate, total exercise time, heart rate limits, and target zone. This watch is backlit and also has a built in alarm.
- Timex 30-Lap Ironman. The Timex 30-Lap Ironman, one of the five best heart rate monitor watches, features 5 programmable heart rate zones and calculations of recovery heart rate. The built in memory of this watch will track your average heart rate for up to 30 laps. The 30-Lap Ironman also serves as a stopwatch and alarm.
Posted on: May. 04, 2010