If you want the most professional briefcase, learn about the five best Hermes briefcases. Hermes is a quality brand based in Paris. Hermes briefcases are high fashion and can cost anywhere from two thousand to twenty thousand dollars, if you buy them new. Learn about the five best Hermes briefcases.
In order to learn about the five best Hermes briefcases you will need:
- Ten minutes
- Have access to the internet or a Hermes store
- Hermes Kelly Depeche Briefcase. This best Hermes briefcase is a classic briefcase that you can tote in any professional environment. The Kelly Depeche Briefcase is 34 cm wide and 28 cm high. This briefcase is made of 100 percent genuine leather, and and it is available in dark coffee or purple. The Kelly Depeche comes with a lock and key, and it is carried by the handle.
- Hermes Sac A Briefcase. Hermes Sac A comes with discrete luggage tags. The lock snaps over a belted leather strap, and it can be carried by the handle or under the arm. The Hermes Sac A briefcase comes with an orange dust bag. The hardware is silver and the leather is a natural Barenia leather, which can be difficult to maintain.
- Hermes Attache Briefcase. This Hermes briefcase is a hard case with gold clasps and hardware. The outer leather is cream colored with Panama weave insets. The interior of the Attache briefcase is a soft, red leather. This best Hermes briefcase is ideal for professionals who can store all of their documents in one compartment.
- Hermes Crocodile Alligator Briefcase. This best Hermes briefcase is not your typical Hermes briefcase and would be best suited for someone working in the fashion industry. This best briefcase is made from crocodile leather with gold hardware. The locks are palladium and the interior of this Hermes briefcase features the classic gold Hermes stamp.
- Hermes Steve Messenger Bag. This European style briefcase is similar to a traditional soft leather briefcase, but it comes with an optional buckled shoulder strap. The Steve Messenger bag has padded pockets and is lined with goat skin. The Hermes Steve briefcase is ideal for the professional who walks to the office or has to transport many files.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.