A television show that calls for great acting, the 5 best “Heroes” actors meet the demands of the show. Supernatural powers mixed within a marvelous spider web of mystery. How did the Heroes achieve their powers and can they ever become normal again? There are five actors from the show that stand out above the rest.
- Hayden Panettiere as Claire Bennet. “Save the cheerleader, save the world” is one of television’s best and most memorable hooks, ever. Panattiere's character Claire the cheerleader on “Heroes” holds the key to saving the mutants or super heroes depending on your point of view. Miss Panettiere won a Saturn Award, Teen Choice Award and Young Artist Award for her role in “Heroes.”
- Milo Ventimiglia as Peter Petrelli. His role as the younger brother whose supernatural power can absorb the powers of others is central to conflict and drama of the brother tug-of-war in the show. Ventimiglia's character Peter wears his heart on his sleeve which makes of his actions most impetuous at times. Milo won a Teen Choice Award for “Heroes” making him a fan favorite and one of the best actors of the series.
- Adrian Pasdar as Nathan Petrelli. Pasdar plays the reluctant and most controversial good guy. Throughout the series you’re not really sure what team he’s on. Pasdar's character Nathan engages in constant disagreement with his younger brother Peter. Pasdar won a Saturn Award for best supporting actor in “Heroes.”
- Zachary Quinto as Sylar. Someone has to be the bad guy and Zachary plays the most believable, yet vulnerable villains in “Heroes.” Quinto’s character Sylar has the ability to absorb powers but unlike the character Peter, he can use all the powers at once. Zachary’s steely stare and portrayal of a cold blooded supernatural killer absolutely passes for best actor on the series “Heroes.” He was nominated three times for a Teen Choice Award for TV villain.
- Ali Larter as Niki Sander/Jessica Sanders/Tracy Strauss. Ali plays not one role but three roles on “Heroes.” That makes her the most versatile actor of the show. Ali's characters were split personalities. Larter’s charm and drop dead gorgeous beauty makes the producers reluctant to let her go. Ali won a Gracie Allen Award for best supporting actress in the drama series “Heroes.”
These 5 best “Heroes” actors have all been nominated or won awards for their role on the popular television series. The show would not have been a success without them. Although “Heroes” has been cancelled, the work these actors put into their characters will forever be imprinted as part of television history.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.