The 5 best high end replica watches all look and even feel like the originals on which they are based. However, they are dissimilar in the most important area: They cost a whole lot less! Which is the appeal of replica watches in the very first place. So if you are looking to buy a new watch and make people think that you're a big spender who's into the brand names, yet don't want to spend the money for them, then replica watches are just your thing.
- TAG Heuer Monaco Calibre 36 TH-1. The TAG Heuer Monaco Calibre 36 TH-1 is a fine replica watch because it looks like you have an honest to goodness TAG Heuer on your wrist…minus the huge price for such a watch. The Monaco Calibre sits at number one on our list because it has glow-in-the-dark markers for night usage, a stainless steel case, and Japanese automatic movement.
- Cartier Santos 100 Skeleton Tourbillon CR-1. This Cartier replica watch is at number two on the list, mainly because it has a glass face that has been strengthened and is therefore harder than normal glass. This replica watch comes in at only a fraction of the cost of a real, pricey Cartier watch, and you can still go out and look cool and like the man by wearing this.
- Omega Seamaster Co-Axial OM-11. The Omega Seamaster Co-Axial OM-11 is a replica watch that lands at number three because it reproduces the very exquisite and memorable look of an Omega watch–at a mere fraction of the overall costs. With extra sub-dials for day, month and 24-hour time frame, this Omega Seamster replica watch will also keep time for you in a reliable fashion.
- Romain Jerome DNA Tourbillon RJ-4. This replica watch that imitates a Romain Jerome model will get you the famous brand name on your wrist to show off for a mere couple of hundred bucks, a lot better than spending the insanely ridiculous, high prices for an authentic Romain Jerome! With a very readable white pearl face and scratch-resistance, this replica watch will look good with anything you wear.
- ChronoSwiss Opus Skeleton CS-3. This replica watch of a ChronoSwiss model takes up the last spot on our countdown due to small, 38 millimeter design and a black, leather band to give it an appearance of sophistication. Wear this proudly with a suit or even with casual, weekend clothes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.