The 5 best high end Swiss watches are watches that epitomize that timeless property of Swiss watches: perfect time keeping along with a status symbol that tells everyone you are the man. These 5 best high end Swiss watches are expensive, luxurious, classic and things to be coveted. They can be used for any occasion, casual or dressy.
- Men's Rolex Oyster Precision Submariner Chronometer Stainless Steel Watch. This Oyster Precision Submariner from Rolex is exactly the watch you want when you want to make the mother of all impressions as you enter the room. With the ability of being pressure proof to an astounding 1000 feet, this Rolex makes the number one spot due to its whopping price tag of a few grand alone.
- TAG Heuer Men's WAF1112.BA0801 Silver Aquaracer Watch. The TAG Heuer Silver Aquaracer watch is at number two on the five best high end Swiss watch countdown because it was made out of a complete block of stainless steel and comes in a sapphire crystal that is also resistant to scratches. With this baby on your wrist, you will conquer all social gatherings you are invited to thanks to its status symbol.
- ESQ by Movado Men's 7301291 Stratus Chronograph Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch. Movado's ESQ Men's watch comes in at number three because of its deployment clasp which fastens this stainless steel watch bracelet to your wrist. Whether you wear this watch on the weekends or for work during the week, the Stratus Chronograph is a great high end Swiss watch since it will project class on your behalf.
- Rolex Men's Stainless Steel Daytona Black Dial. This Rolex Men's Stainless Steel Daytona Black Dial is a high end Swiss watch, but is only at number four because its price (more than 10 thousand dollars) almost makes it cost-prohibitive. With a stainless steel tachymeter bezel, this Rolex watch will project an image of might and class as people stare at its complicated watch face.
- TAG Heuer Men's CAH1110.BA0850 Formula 1 Chronograph Watch. This TAG Heuer Men's Swiss watch comes with giant numbers around its face and a bold design to get in your face, which is why it makes it onto our list to begin with. This Swiss watch features a stainless steel case capped with a solid bezel and is great for recreational scuba divers.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.