When looking for the five best hiking socks for men, there are many options to choose from. But, which are the best socks for hiking? Below are the five best hiking socks that are sure to keep you comfortable the whole time.
- Lightweight Hiking Merino Wool Crew Socks. These socks are naturally odor free and light weight. The Merino sock's moisture absorbing and temperature regulating wool keep your feet dry and comfortable all day long. These socks are a really good choice for those of you that don't want bulky socks, yet want your feet to stay warm and dry while hiking.
- Rohner Trekking Hiking Socks. These socks are made out of the best fibers out there. They are one of the most comfortable hiking socks in the world due to its unique cushioning system that is made to give comfort to hikers. The upper foot of the Rohner Trekking socks is made to breathe freely. The Merino wool texture of the sock absorbs moisture and cushions the feet all around.
- Wool Cresta Hiking Socks with Insect Shield. These socks are one of the best hiking socks for men for a reason. The Wool Cresta socks are made out of Merino wool that wicks away moisture and keeps your feet comfy while on the go. Not only are these hiking socks comfortable and give you full support, but they also have an invisible, odorless insect shield protectant that's banded into the sock fabric. This helps a lot to keep those pesky mosquitos, ticks and other bugs away.
- Bridgedale Socks- Men's Endurance Trail Socks. These socks have anatomically targeted cushioning for extra foot comfort and blister protection around the most vulnerable areas in the foot. The sock's wool fusion technology sock yarn pulls excess moisture away from the feet. These socks are one of the best for going on long hike. The Bridgedale socks are definitely one of the best hiking socks for men by far.
- Bridgedale X-Hale Trailhead. The X-hale sock is the number one sock for fast hiking. It has broader cushioning and a more complete head to toe box protection than most hiking socks. These socks have sculpted padding that enhances impact protection at pressure points and eliminates excess heat in areas where extra-thick cushioning isn't needed. These socks provide long lasting comfort no matter what hiking pace you're doing. That is why these socks are one of the best hiking socks for men.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …