If you are heading out for a hike don’t go anywhere until you know the 5 best hiking socks. Hiking socks are one of the most important pieces of hiking equipment you will ever use. A good pair of socks will serve to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable. These five best hiking socks are able to do all of that and do it with a lot of style.
- Darn Tough Vermont ATC Merino Wool Hiking Socks If you are looking for comfort and support in your socks this is the pair for you. The merino wool hiking sock is made from a very soft and comfortable wool. It also has added cushioning at the bottom of the sock and in the shin area.
- Wigwam Wolf Hiking Socks Made of an acrylic, nylon and cotton blend these socks keep moisture away from your feet. Wigwam is known for making high quality hiking socks. No list of the five best hiking socks would be complete without a pair of wigwams.
- Columbia Merino Wool Falmouth Day Hiker Low Columbia is another company that needs to make a five best hiking socks list. Columbia is an industry leader in durable outdoor clothing. Their socks are no exception. The low day hiker sock is perfect for a short hike. It is comfortable, light and will help keep your feet dry on the trail.
- Smartwool Outdoor Classic Series Merino Wool Socks – Hiker This medium density sock is great for a medium length hike. It will give you more support than a day hiker sock yet is still lighter and more comfortable than some of the heavier socks.
- Fox River AXT Off Road Merino Wool Crew Hiking Socks This sock definitely tops the list of the five best hiking socks. This sock is made with a spandex brace in the arch that gives the wearer incomparable support. It is also quick drying and has a cushioned sole.
Don’t chance having wet feet or getting a blister while you’re out hiking. A good pair of socks is as essential as a good pair of hiking boots. Your feet are what will carry you through your hike; treat them right with a pair of the five best hiking socks.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.