The 5 best Hindi erotic movies are well-known for their well-developed themes and sexual content. These movies are titles you do not want to miss if you see only the best among Hindi erotica.
- "The Cloud Door" This Indo-German movie is inundated by Hindu and Muslim erotic themes. The movie portrays a parrot telling erotic stories to a princess, who later stops her father from killing it. When the parrot flees the castle, it shows a boy the secret passage to the princess.
- "Ram Teri Ganga Maili" This erotic Hindi film tells the story of a man who falls in love with a girl who lives in the mountains. The two marry and she has a child before after he leaves her momentarily. She decides to look for him and ultimately finds herself at a brothel.
- "Dil Se" This erotic love story follows the romance between Amar and Meghna who flirt repeatedly until finally falling in love. After they agree to get married, Amar finds out Meghna is part of a terrorist grew. The Hindi erotic film ends when, as an ironic sign of live, she detonates a bomb and they are both killed. With the combination of violence, erotic love, and suspense, this film is unique and truly unsurpassed by others.
- "Jism" This film features some of the most erotic moments in Hindi film history. The movie features a lovemaking scene that is not to be missed. The actors' great chemistry makes this one of the 5 best Hindi erotic movies.
- "Mohra" The erotic moment in this film is when Ravena Tandon dances sensually in the rain. Her attire and movements combine to make the entire film memorable. The movie itself is a sensual film throughout.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...