If you love hip hop music, then you must know the 5 best hip hop albums of all time. Collecting these albums would be an awesome idea because you will get your money's worth. Don’t be shocked if you end up listening to these albums over and over without getting sick and tired of them.
- “The Blueprint” by Jay-Z. The first best hip hop album of all time is “The Blueprint” in September 2001. In fact, 426,000 copies have been sold during the first release standing number one on the Billboard 200 chart. Since the album has over two million units in sales, it has earned the double platinum title. While XXL Magazine gives this album a perfect “XXL” rating; the Source offers it a classic 5 mic rating. According to Metacritic, the album scores 88/100.
- “Stankonia” by Outkast. The second best hip hop album of all time is “Stankonia” in October 2000. This album is at number two on the Billboard 200 chart as 530,000 copies have been sold during the first week of the release. Besides, Metacritic scores the album 95/100. According to “The Village Voice Pazz & Jop” critics' poll, the album is known as the best album of the year.
- “Bizarre Ride II the Pharcyde” by The Pharcyde. The third best hip hop album of all time is “Bizarre Ride II the Pharcyde” from November 1992. The album is at number 75 on the Billboard 200 album chart in 1993. According to Pitchfork Media’s “Top 100 Favorite Records of the 90's,” this album is on the list.
- “Things Fall Apart” by The Roots. The fourth best hip hop album of all time is “Things Fall Apart” in February 1999. Rolling Stone calls it a "top-flight record." Q magazine gives it four out of five stars. In the meanwhile, Mojo magazine and Marie Elsie St. Léger of Barnes & Noble have plenty of great comments in all aspects of this album. The high sales volume has brought this album a gold title.
- “The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill” by Lauryn Hill. The last best hip hop album of all time is “The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill” in August 1998. Upon the first release of this album, 422,624 copies had been sold. It is also at number one on the Billboard 200 chart. In addition, the album has amazingly brought ten Grammy nominations to Lauryn Hill during the 41st Grammy Awards. In the same year, this album has earned a gold title due to the high sales records. In 2001, the album has been marked by 8X’s platinum in the United States.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.