The 5 best "Hitch" movie quotes are either sentimental or comical. This romantic comedy is about a professional date doctor named Alex "Hitch" Hitchens and his client Albert. Hitch provides opportunity and guidance for men landing their dream girl. The movie takes a turn when Hitch discovers his dream girl Sara and tries to woe her, but for some reason his moves don't work on her. Throughout the movie, Hitch gives life advice, and those lessons provide some of the movie's best quotes.
- "Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away." – Hitch. Sara asks Hitch what they should toast too, and he responds with one of the best "Hitch" movie quotes. The quote is a sentimental life lesson that can ring true for anyone. It is such a good line that people can use it in their own life by putting it in a card, or saying it in a toast.
- "One dance, one look, one kiss, that's all we get, Albert. Just one shot, to make the difference between "happily ever after" and “Oh? He’s just some guy I went to some thing with once." – Hitch. Hitch says this quote to Albert while he is teaching him how to properly kiss. Albert does not think he needs a lesson on kissing, and Hitch responds with one of the best "Hitch" movie quotes. It is a true statement about how people often do not give second chances, so always put your best effort forward. If someone tries to teach you something, take it in and do not complain because you never know how it could enhance your life.
- "You're sending all the right signals—no earrings, heels under two inches, your hair is pulled back, you're wearing reading glasses with no book, drinking a Grey Goose martini, which means you had a hell of a week and a beer just wouldn't do it. And if that wasn't clear enough, there's always the "fuck off" sign that you have stamped on your forehead." – Hitch. One of the best "Hitch" movie quotes is the line Hitch uses to pick up Sara in a bar. Upon seeing Sara wave away another man who uses a cheesy line, Hitch takes a shot by being brutally honest. Not only was it endearing to hear Hitch try and pick her up with honesty, but the last sentience of the quote is laugh out loud funny. In the end, the line got him the girl.
- "(Showing Hitch his dance moves) Do the Q-tip! Q-tip! Now throw it away! Now what am I doing? I'm makin a pizza!" – Albert. While Hitch teaches Albert to dance, Albert takes the opportunity to show off his own moves. Albert has some unique dance moves that include mimicking cleaning his ears, and making a pizza. One of the best "Hitch" movie quotes because it is hilarious watching Albert perform the dance moves while saying what each one is called. At the end of the movie he performs the same dance moves at his wedding.
- "So how does it happen, great love? Nobody knows … but what I can tell you is that it happens in the blink of an eye. One moment you're enjoying your life, and the next you're wondering how you ever lived without them." – Hitch. One of the best "Hitch" movie quotes are powerful words of wisdom. The truthful quote is great because no one really knows how falling in love happens, but it does all the time. The quote is the last line spoken at the end of the movie, and is just a voice over the last shot.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …