Are you looking for the 5 best hockey gloves on the market? Maybe you are learning how to play hockey, or you already play the sport in an adult league. As any hockey players knows, the physical nature of the sport requires proper equipment, including a good pair of gloves. Online retailers for sporting goods and hockey equipment sell dozens of brand-name gloves in a range of styles and prices–for professionals, seniors, and junior players. This list describes the five best hockey gloves for adult players, according to popularity, sales, and customer reviews.
- Bauer Vapor X:40. The Bauer Vapor X:40 hockey gloves are the top-rated gloves for adult hockey players, according to major online retailers. Designed with “free flex technology,” they offer dual density foam protection, comfort, and durability. They retail between $89.00 and $109.00, depending on retail outlet.
- Winwell G-Lite. The Winwell G-Lite adult hockey gloves also rate high on the list, offering both style and protection. A special enzyme-based odor management system reduces sweat odors. Other features include rubberized palm grips, double-break index fingers, and ergonomic cuffs. The gloves retail online for about $70.00.
- Easton Stealth S3. The Easton Stealth S3 gloves are reasonably-priced adult hockey gloves, offering all the necessary protection from pucks, sticks, and skates. The lightweight gloves have flexible, breathable construction of mid-density foam for comfort and protection. Expect to pay about $50.00 for these gloves.
- Mission Soldier SE. The Mission Soldier SE hockey gloves are constructed with cable knit and polyester for durability and comfort. The nash and pigskin palms provide increased grip, and single density foam protects the hands without restricting movement. These gloves retail between $59.00 and $69.00.
- Reebok 4K. The Reebok 4K adult hockey gloves offer great protection and a range of motion. The open cuff allows for movement while still protecting vulnerable areas of the hand. The reinforced Nash palm provides durability, and a blocking pattern allows for natural movement. The gloves sell online for about $60.00.