Proper equipment is essential in the aggressive sport of hockey, and this list provides an overview of the 5 best hockey helmets on the market today. Based on factors like online sales, ratings and reviews, and customer satisfaction, these adult hockey helmets offer the very best in head protection and comfort. The top-rated helmets meet all certification standards for the sport. They are available in a range of styles and prices to fit every budget.
- Easton Stealth S19 Z-Shock. The Easton Stealth S19 Z-Shock is the most popular hockey helmet sold today. Considered the most technologically advanced helmet on the market, it provides more impact protection than traditional helmets. The lightweight helmet features unique Z-Shock technology and meets all certification requirements. The helmet of choice for many professional athletes, it carries a $170.00 price tag.
- Reebok 8K. The lightweight Reebok 8K hockey helmet is one of the most protective helmets on the market today. An expanded polypropylene liner provides high-level protection, and venting channels keep the head cool and comfortable. Translucent ear covers offer additional protection. This certified helmet is great for both ice hockey and roller hockey. It retails for $160.00.
- Bauer 1500 (With Facemask). The Bauer 1500 hockey helmet, with cage, offers ultimate protection from flying pucks, high sticks, and more. Additional features include integrated ear covers, a dual ridge crown, and a quick adjustment tool. The helmet meets certification standards for all levels of play, and retails for around $50.00.
- CCM Vector VO5 (With Facemask). The CCM Vector VO5, with cage, was specially designed for head injury protection due to hockey’s aggressive nature. The helmet has a dual-density liner, size-adjustment tool, and removable ear covers. This certified helmet retails between $45.00 and $50.00.
- Bauer 5100 (With Facemask). The Bauer 5100, with cage, is another top adult hockey helmet. A dual-density liner and comfort foam cradles the skull, while a single-density shell offers protection against flying pucks. Tool-free adjustment offers a quick and easy fit. Expect to pay around $100 for this certified helmet.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”