5 Best Home Gym Workouts
The 5 best home gym workouts make it easy for anyone to stay in shape without excuses and without a lot of money. If you want to gain control of your strength and conditioning in time for the warmer months, then don't wait another day before starting on the best home gym workouts in your life.
- Elliptical workouts. Elliptical machines require a significant upfront expense, but it beats an expensive monthly gym membership and pays for itself over time with frequent use. Elliptical machines offer full body workouts, forcing the arms and legs to work in tandem in much the same way as a treadmill, except elliptical machines take pain off the knee joints, making for one of the best home gym workouts there is.
- Treadmill workouts. Treadmills do not get rid of knee impact like elliptical machines do, but these machines are still great ways to stay in shape. Train with different workout routines of varying difficulty levels. Keep track of calories burned as well as heart rate. Stay on top of your cardio with an old favorite that remains one of the best home gym workouts in the world.
- Perfect Push-Ups. Perfect Push-Ups are specially designed push-up bases that isolate every muscle in the arm for a push-up more challenging and effective than anything you have ever experienced. You will still need to control back posture, but the circular motion of your hands with the Perfect Push-Up device will have you looking jacked and feeling the burn, which is exactly what you want from the best home gym workouts.
- Dumbbell free weights. For arms and upper body, it is still difficult to find a better workout than what dumbbell free weights can provide. Strengthen your core by maintaining balance through your entire lift in a way that you cannot experience through the use of weight machines. Easily one of the best home gym workouts ever created, and also one of the oldest!
- 15-Minute abs. Set your timer for 15 minutes and incorporate a series of abdominal workouts, including sit-ups, leg lifts, and side crunches, moving from one to the other with no breaks in between. Incorporate this into your workout routine 4-6 times a week and feel the difference that this best home gym workouts selection makes in the look and strength of your stomach muscles.