To bring luxury into a home, home owners should consider getting one of these 5 best home spas. A home spa can add a touch of elegance and comfort to your home and give you a place to relax and unwind.
- Bubble Spa b130. This home spa will add just the right touch to any home party. This home spa can easily be inflated within fifteen minutes. The digital safety lock on this spa is a great feature for anyone who has children or pets. The portability of this spa makes it one of the 5 best home spas.
- Camelot TV spa. This spa features turbo calf, neck and shoulder jets. This spa has some awesome mood lighting. It also has a CD and radio player. Owners of this spa will enjoy relaxing in the luxurious executive lounge seat. Having individually-adjustable and removable jets makes this one of the best home spas.
- Oasis. This durable home spa has a slip-resistant acrylic surface and a cool underwater spa light. Having low energy consumption makes this one of the best home spas.
- Athena. This spa features high density foam insulation. Owners of this spa will enjoy the fact that it has a cushioned head rest. One of the best features of this home spa is that it has interchangeable therapeutic water jets. The easy maintenance makes this one of the 5 best home spas.
- X-500 portable spa. This home spa is almost indestructible, because it is made with pro-polyethylene material. This spa has a surface skimmer system and filtration system, so owners of this spa always have clean, fresh water in their spa. Being resistant to all types of weather conditions makes this one of the best home spas.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …