5 Best Honda Sports Cars
The five best Honda sports cars come to you from proven road records, durability, styling and opinion. Honda is one of the best manufacturers of cars period. Their sports line is a combination of speed, luxury and longevity. Honda (and her sister company Acura) have been big names in automobiles for decades. These five sports cars are beloved internationally and make up some of the best street legal (and modified to be not so legal) sports cars in the business.
The five best Honda sports cares are:
- Acura NSX: Introduced in the year 2000 with an end main production in 2005, this cult classic street racer is a phenomenal sports car. This mid-mount engine sports beauty only sported a V6 engine but generated torques and speeds to rival the V8 and V10 production cousins. Beautifully designed, nimble and with the Honda name tag, this is a true masterpiece in the sports driving world.
- Honda S2000: This two door roadster is a sleek and pretty machine. Built from a tradition of ‘S’ class vehicles, the S2000 became Honda’s pride and joy in the sports car/roadster market. Still a very popular car and style, the S2000 is one of the top international roadsters vehicles on the market. With 247 horses and 155 lbs-ft torque, this lightweight roadster can move.
- Honda Civic Type R: This is the sports version of the popular Civic models. Made for the international market, this is very popular among the USA crowd looking for a street legal market vehicle with many of the street racing style, additions and feel. The classic Japanese version of this vehicle is the most sought after Stateside. With a brutish engine, this sedan is a wicked ride.
- Honda CRX Si: With production ending in 1991 after being replaced by the failed Del Sol, the CRX is making a comeback. This cult classic street racer from the 1980 and 1990s is a great car as a starter or straight street racer. Sporty, sensible and very quick, the CRX offers the upgraded Si engine with a frame less than 2000 pounds curb weight.
- Acura ZDX: With a 300-HP VTEC engine this hummer is ready to hug the road and tear up the asphalt. Built to move the ZDX is the next generation production sports car in the long line of successful Honda brand sports car. Pushing 270 torque in 24-valves, this beauty can get up and go. A sports feel wraps you all around in the cockpit with a fluid feel and racing vive.