The 5 best hookah bars in Chicago make up some of the finest in the state. Hookah bars are a lifestyle; the hookah bars provide flavored tobacco for relaxed smoking and also promote social interaction. Though still not healthy, hookah bars are growing in popularity. Many believe hookah is not as addictive as cigarettes and offer a more social means of smoking. Some hookah bar can be very upscale and in Chicago you can find a hookah bar to satisfy your taste.
- Hubble Hookah Bar: This is an upscale hookah bar offering private booths and social smoking. The variety of flavored tobacco is extensive and the staff knowledgeable and nice. Super plush hot spot for sitters and watchers, perhaps the perfect local hangout for hookah. Hubble Hookah Bar: 3308 N Harlem Ave. Chicago, IL 60634
- Ugly Hookah Café: Do not let the name fool you. This Chicago café offers European and Middle Easter cuisine to add to your smoking pleasure. Great eats and wonderful tobacco with many areas to relax. Ugly Hookah Café: 3415 W Bryn Mawr Ave. Chicago, IL 60659
- Happy Hookah Lounge: Indeed, this is a pleasant and happy spot for your next social hookah event. Awesome staff boasting wonderful tobacco with an extended menu and spirits to keep you coming back. Happy Hookah Lounge: 4118 N. Western Ave. Chicago, IL 60618
- Samah: This is a very traditional Middle Eastern spot. Very pleasant staff and an open and inviting atmosphere makes this one of the hot spots for hookah in Chicago. The bar is lovely and the tobacco is decadent. Samah: 3330 N Clark St. Chicago, IL 60657
- Noon Hookah Lounge: At this hookah lounge in Chicago it Is a constant party. The flavors are countless and the spirits never stop flowing. This is a very happening environment with a classy layout, respectful patrons and staff. Great drinks as well as traditional and exotic flavors. 1617 E 55th St. Chicago, IL 60615
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …