The 5 best hookah bars in New Jersey represents a cross section of the state. New Jersey offers hookah bars seemingly in every city or town. Hookah bars are big business and New Jersey is right in the middle of the marketplace. Hookah bars are a social lifestyle. Great hookah bars offer a variety of flavors. Many of the top hookah bars offer more than just a smoke. These five best hookah bars in New Jersey offer much more than just a place to smoke. These hookah bars offer social events, relaxation and a place to let go.
- Aladdin Lounge: This sexy bar offers a great deal of tobacco and hotties. This local offers traditional smoking rooms and plenty of space to let yourself go. This is a great selection of tobacco and a very pleasing atmosphere. Aladdin Lounge: 1571-B Morris Ave. Union New Jersey 07083 908.688.6933
- Abbey’s Pub and Hookah Bar: Offers fine tobaccos of the exotic blend and fine spirits to chase each drag. Very lively staff and a great mix of personalities make for a fun and adventurous time. Abbey’s Pub and Hookah Bar: 407 Monmouth St. Jersey City New Jersey 07302 201.963.3334
- Fire N Ice Hookah Lounge: Defines fun at a hookah bar. They even have an outdoor patio to enjoin the vast tobacco flavors. With a fun staff to drop the smokes and a very sanitary environment where every detail is spoken too, this is a must stop social event. Fire N Ice Hookah Lounge: 85 Lafayette St. Fords New Jersey 08863 732.417.1999
- Sultana Restaurant & Café: Class and elegance in a hookah bar not often seen. This is a beautiful setting with some of the best tobacco available, lush social spaces and a great menu top off this wonderful hookah bar. Sultana Restaurant & Café: 2090 Route 27 Edison New Jersey 08817 732.650.1400
- Cafe Arabica: Exemplifies traditional hookah bars with its offerings and staff. This is a relaxing environment with many social hookahs’ to gather around. Cafe Arabica offers great selection and drinks to complete the adventure. Cafe Arabica: 78 Speedwell Ave. Morristown New Jersey 07960 973.984.2300
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.