If you are looking for the five best hotel bars in Boston look no further. These hotel bars are top of the line, best in the business at keeping their hotel guest and visitors happy. Each of the five best hotel bars in Boston is upscale classy screaming that will keep the good times hopping and the wallet screaming. Read on and discover what many already know, these are the five best hotel bars in Boston.
- The Living Roomis the pride of the West Boston Hotel in central Boston’s theater district. This upscale hotel attracts the elite when visiting Boston and offers the best in hotel bar fare and fashionable guests. The Living Room: 100 Stuart Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02116.
- Noiris a classy hotel bar situated in the Charles Hotel-Harvard Square and fashioned after the nineteen-forties. Noir offers excellent small-portioned platted food and exquisite cocktails that draw both the evening revelers and the after work crowd. Noir: 1 Bennett St, Boston, Massachusetts 02138.
- Alibi boasts excellent and classy ambiance with a topflight drinks menu. This is also a historical piece of old Boston, built from the old drunk tank jail cells in old town Boston. Great place to meet people and an exceptional place to unwind and is located in the liberty hotel. Alibi 215 Charles Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02114.
- Bond is the epitome of elegant in hotel bars located in the Langham Hotel. The decor is fashionable and visually stunning. Offers classic five-star lunch and dinner and a extended bar. Bond is a tasteful bar that boasts excellent art deco to live up to its inviting and crowded halls. Bond: 50 Franklin St, Boston, Massachusetts 02110.
- City Bar sits inside the Lennox hotel and is a quaint space that provides plenty of seating and relaxing points. A trendy and fashionable hotel bar with award wining cocktails and infused drinks concocted within the confines of the hotel. Great place to relax and enjoy a cocktail or a pint, with friends, coworkers or solo. City Bar: 61 Exeter Street at Boylston, Boston, Massachusetts 02116.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …