Whether you are traveling to the Windy City for business or pleasure, if drinking is on your mind when you get there, then you probably want to know about the 5 best hotel bars in Chicago. If you are having a drink before you hit up the city or after that big business meeting, hopefully we can help you unwind in one of these 5 Windy City hotel bars.
- Base Bar at the Hard Rock Hotel. The atmosphere is fun and flirty and the staff is second to none; the price is even right. Located right in the lobby of the Hard Rock Hotel, this bar will set you in whatever mood you may be looking for. This trendy setting is even the host of its own DJ on some nights, playing anything from rock to hip-hop. Base Bar: 230 North Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60601.
- Whiskey Sky at the W. One of the few Whiskey Sky bars that Rande Gerber has to offer. Located at the top of the W Hotel, on the 33rd floor, Whiskey Sky gives you a panoramic view of Chicago and Navy Pier. Make sure you are ready for a great night if you are in Chicago for the weekend. Whiskey Sky is one of the very few hotel bars that is open until 3 a.m. on a Saturday night. Whiskey Sky: 644 North Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60611.
- Le Bar at Sofitel Chicago Water Tower. Le Bar is in the lobby area of the upscale Sofitel Hotel located in the Gold Coast Neighborhood of Chicago. Le Bar is also located right across the street from a small city park area that is sure to allow you to people watch through the spring and summer months. It has a wide array of food items on the menu for someone who wants just the right appetizer. Prices are moderate and the Sofitel Chicago Water Tower also has a menu for the specialty martini lover. Le Bar: 20 East Chestnut St., Chicago, IL 60611.
- Big Bar at the Hyatt Regency. If you like to have fun in an easygoing atmosphere, Big Bar, located on the second floor inside the Hyatt Regency, is your place to be. With amazing views of downtown Chicago and the Chicago River, you will not be disappointed. The bartending staff is always friendly and there is always good company. For the price you pay, you get what you pay for as there are some very extravagantly-sized drinks. Let loose or just relax, the choice is yours. Big Bar: ,
- C-View at the Affinia Chicago Hotel. Located in the heart of the Magnificent Mile at the Affinia Chicago Hotel on the roof top, C-View offers one of the best rooftop bars in all of Chicago. It has an indoor lounge for that long winter and even an outdoor terrace for the spring and summer. Relax and unwind or even have dinner while you enjoy what this chic bar has to offer. C-View: 166 East Superior St., Chicago, IL 60611.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.