Get your drink on at these 5 best hotel bars in Washington, D.C. Whether you’re looking for a terrific place to put your feet up or just have a few, this informative guide takes you to the best in the city. Don’t get stuck in a dive when you drink in style.
- Topaz Hotel: This features an elegant and chic atmosphere. You’ll find the hotel amenities outstanding and the lounge even more so. The music and drinks are topnotch. The bar presents all the best drinks and service. If you’re looking for great bar food, you’ve found it. It’s definitely not your average bar food. Everything about your stay at Topaz is above average, making it one of the best hotel bars in the city. They also provide happy hour specials. 1733 N Street, NW, Washington, DC 20036. (800) 775-1202
- The Williard: You’re going to need money to drink, stay and dine here. Our most expensive of the best hotel bars in Washington, D.C takes us to this upscale venue. The hotel is outrageously expensive but the bar is fabulous. The Round Robin & Scotch Bar is for big spenders only. You’ll probably see someone of power having a drink or two. If you’re one of those guys with prestige and money, this is one of the best options in Washington, D.C. 1401 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, D.C. 20004. (202) 628-9100
- Mandarin Oriental Washington DC: The second of our best hotel bars that features a great ambiance. It’ll probably set you back a dollar or two but well-worth the expense. The hotel is very nice and offers a clean, upscale environment. The bar is very tasteful. You’re find everything you need at Mandarin Oriental. 1330 Maryland Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024. (202) 554-8588
- The Jefferson: You’ll enjoy this upscale hotel bar that offers wonderful service, immaculate rooms, delicious food and a remarkable bar. Quill is one of the best hotel bars, and stays open until late into the night. If you absolutely must have a nightcap, you can get it here. The bartender is quite capable of making the best drinks you’ve ever tasted. 1200 16th Street NW, Washington, DC 20036. (202) 448-2300
- Le Bar: The last of our best hotel bars ends with this great hotel, Sofitel. This one is a lot cheaper than our other four best, but features the same terrific service and amenities. You’ll find the full bar just as good with a large selection of scotch and other fine liquors. 806 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20005. (202) 737-8800
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.