5 Best Hotels In The Caribbean
Ready to find the five best hotels in the Caribbean? The Caribbean is well known for gorgeous scenery and magnificent views. The Caribbean is well stocked with various hotels. Some are amazing while others do not offer as many benefits to guests. These five Caribbean hotels specialize in offering the best service and amenities that the Caribbean has to offer.
- Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas: When seeking out the five best hotels in the Caribbean for families, there are few people who will argue that Atlantis Paradise Island in the Bahamas is definitely at the top of the list. They offer guests a choice of six accommodations These rooms are magnificent and feature gorgeous open views. They offer delicious meals and snacks that are included with the room or the option to purchase a dining plan. They feature a Dolphin Cay, water park, water adventures, marine habitat, and other activities and entertainment. Families will make memories that they will never forget. Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas: One Casino Dr., Paradise Island Bahamas, Bahamas. (242) 363-3000.
- Hotel Le Toiny: The Caribbean is for lovers. Couples who endeavor to find the five best hotels in the Caribbean have quite a few options. Yet none offer the seclusion and amenities that the Hotel Le Toiny offers. Guests can choose between a junior sweet or a two or three bedroom option for additional costs savings. All suites are secluded which gives couples their much needed quality time. Guests of Hotel Le Toiny have the option of partaking in snorkeling and other underwater adventures, surfing, game fishing, sail boat excursions, hiking, golf, tennis, and diving. Hotel Le Toiny: Anse de Toiny, 971333, St. Barthelemy. (590) 590 27-8888
- Coyaba: When taking a family vacation to the Caribbean, it is imperative that the hotel caters to children. When finding the five best hotels in the Caribbean amenities for kids must be a priority. Coyaba's kid friendly rooms feature a plantation layout. All rooms have a private balcony which is great to make the most of the Caribbean views. They also feature sunfish sailboat, pedal boat, floats, free snorkeling equipment, and aqua view kickboards. Coyaba: Little River P.O., Montego Bay, Jamaica, W.I. (877) 232-3224.
- Anse Chastanet: For those who embark on a Caribbean vacation and want to completely experience the Caribbean this hotel is the place to stay. Enjoy the amazing natural winds instead of air conditioning and walks on the beach instead of gyms. Enjoy the Caribbean for all of its treasures. The Anse Chatstanet immerses guests in the true Caribbean experience. Anse Chastanet: Anse Chastanet Rd., Soutriere, St. Lucia. (800) 223-1108.
- Cap Juluca: This hotel features excellent secluded amenities of couples as well as activities for families. They offer a plethora of outdoor actives for all ages. This hotel even offers a 50 percent discount for kids rooms. They are well known for offering some of the most attentive staff. They also feature Juluca's Fun House which operates from 9:30am to 4:30pm. Children take walks, do crafts and other fun things, while parents enjoy the Caribbean. Cap Juluca: Maundays Bay, AI-2640 Anguilla, British West Indies. (264) 497-6666.
When visiting the Caribbean it is important that lodging does not interfere with the experience. These five best Caribbean hotels offer all of the amenities to their guests. Enjoy the Caribbean in style with one of these great Caribbean hotels.